There are countless issues facing Ethiopia today. Internal security challenges, boarder conflict, anti-Ethiopia efforts by Egypt because of the GERD and rebuilding Tigray are few of them. We are also heading to a landmark election in June 2021. The forces of darkness, the relics of the turbulent years, the “liberation” junkies are all out with negative messages months before the election. These need to be challenged. We hope for the best that public opinion will reject these false witnesses.Read More
- Abiy Ahmed’s incompetence and his zero-sum approach to governance
- How Abiy’s Tyranny, Failed Leadership, and the Persecution of Amharas Caused the Latest War in Ethiopia?
- Open Letter to WB and IMF from two Former Members of Ethiopia’s ‘Economic Advisory Council’
- AVERTING CIVIL WAR IN ETHIOPIA
- Does Ethiopia Need to Re-examine Its Development Model?