Abdulwahid Mohammed, a Syrian refugee, serves Ethiopian customers at Damascus Restaurant in Addis Ababa [Michael Tewelde/Al Jazeera] By: Elias Gebreselassie, for Al Jazeera. Addis Ababa – Abdulwahid Mohammed, a young...Read More
- Abiy Ahmed’s incompetence and his zero-sum approach to governance
- How Abiy’s Tyranny, Failed Leadership, and the Persecution of Amharas Caused the Latest War in Ethiopia?
- Open Letter to WB and IMF from two Former Members of Ethiopia’s ‘Economic Advisory Council’
- AVERTING CIVIL WAR IN ETHIOPIA
- Does Ethiopia Need to Re-examine Its Development Model?