South Sudan is starting to heal its wounds: But the magnitude of conflict was regional. Just for an example, read this report from The Economist. Link:...Read More
Eritrea’s President Mr. Isaias Afeworki has started his historic visit to Mogadishu. This visit came on the back of political turmoil in his host country. Read the news from Allafrica.com....Read More
Since Ethiopia’s reformist premier, Mr. Abiy Ahmed came to power in April 2018, he has accomplished a lot towards establishing the much required platform for democratic progress. But many challenges remain. The...Read More
- Armed Conflict and War Crimes in Ethiopia’s Amhara Region
- Is Abiy Ahmed’s Economic Policy Leading Ethiopia Towards Prosperity or Poverty?
- Why European Union’s decision to release long held economic aid to Ethiopia’s rogue regime is wrong?
- Abiy Ahmed’s incompetence and his zero-sum approach to governance
- How Abiy’s Tyranny, Failed Leadership, and the Persecution of Amharas Caused the Latest War in Ethiopia?